Option 1 - Send a fax via email
1. Log into your Friends Seminary email account.
2. Open a new email and in the "To:" field enter the fax number you are trying to send to followed by “@srfax.com” (e.g. email@example.com)
3. Once your fax has been transmitted, you will receive an email informing of the success or failure of the fax. Depending on the size of the document you are sending, this confirmation may take 5-10 minutes. For very large documents it may take an hour or two.
Option 2 - Send a fax via srfax.com
- Go to srfax.com. Select “Sign In” at the top right of the window
2. Enter your Friends Seminary email address. Please submit a request for a password via
3. Select “Faxes” on the left side of the window , then “Send A Fax” from the drop down
- Enter the destination Fax number. “Select File” then “Send Fax”. If you need to convert a printed document into a PDF before sending, use the following linked instructions https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210336
5. Once your fax has been transmitted , you will receive an email informing of the success or failure of the fax.