Starting July 5, 2022 all users will need to log into the Friends Seminary website using Blackbaud ID. To connect your account to Blackbaud ID, follow the instructions below:
- Go to https://www.friendsseminary.org and click on the Login button at the top right.
- Enter your full email address and click Next.
- At the next prompt, click Continue. If you do see the prompt below, email firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm the email address we have on file.
- Create your Blackbaud ID account using the two options below.
Note: On the sign up page, do not edit or change your email address. If you prefer to use a different email address, send an email to email@example.com
Option 1: Complete the form by entering a password and your first and last names. Your password must be at least 12 characters and 3 of the following:
- Capital letter
- Lowercase letter
- Special Character (!, #, %, etc.)
Once you have signed up, you will receive an email to confirm your Blackbaud ID. Click on the “Confirm” button to finalize your Blackbaud ID account.
Option 2: If you use a Google email address, select the “Sign up with Google” button and log in using your Google account.
Note: A “@gmail.com” email address is not required as long as you use Google authentication.
- To ensure you receive emails, add firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com to your safe senders list in your email account.
- To request a new invitation email if you've updated your email address contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To request a new Confirmation email, go to https://signin.blackbaud.com and enter your email address and password to sign in. When prompted, select the option to resend the confirmation email.
- When signing up, if you receive the message "The user already exists.", then a Blackbaud ID has already been created with your email address. Sign in with the existing Blackbaud ID. If you have forgotten your password, use the “Forgot password?” link to reset your password.
- If you have children at multiple schools using Blackbaud ID, you can use the same Blackbaud ID account at multiple schools. You do not need to create a separate Blackbaud ID account for each school.