Noke Pro Instructions
- Send a helpdesk ticket (helpdesk.friendsseminary.org) to request the carts to which you need access.
- Once your request has been processed, you will receive an email from Noke containing a link that will activate your account and redirect you to the Noke Pro website.
- Download the Noke Pro app from the App Store. (This is different from the regular Noke app.)
- Sign in to the app using Friends Seminary as your company, your email address, and your Noke Pro password.
- To view the list of locks/carts you have access to, tap on the lock icon on the lower left of your screen. If the desired carts/locks do not appear, please request access via Helpdesk.
To open a lock…
- Make sure your bluetooth is turned on.
- Squeeze the shackle of the lock. A blue square will appear when the connection is verified.
- Tap on the blue square to unlock; the lock on screen will turn green once unlocked.
- Please remember to lock the carts when not in use.