“Hold for authentication” - Hold for authentication indicates that the incorrect password was saved when attempting to print. To resolve this issue follow the steps below:
- Open the print queue by clicking on the printer icon in your dock.
- In the print queue, click the retry symbol on the right of the document list.
- You will be prompted to enter a name and password.
- If you’re an upper school student your “name” and password are both usprint (lowercase).
- If you are a faculty/staff member, enter your computer’s username and password.
4. Your print queue will clear when the correct password has been entered